Dollar 5K Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dificult to build team
Closing Prospects in Network Marketing Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:20 pm by Admin

» Making it Happen!
Closing Prospects in Network Marketing Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:29 am by mvnarayan

» Generating leads from the Internet
Closing Prospects in Network Marketing Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:04 pm by anandnaidu.mvt

» Step By Step Explanation Of The Enrollment Process
Closing Prospects in Network Marketing Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:44 am by murugeshds

» wowinternetbiz registration
Closing Prospects in Network Marketing Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:35 pm by gideonsk

» Entrepreneurship details
Closing Prospects in Network Marketing Icon_minitime1Sun May 24, 2009 8:34 pm by shashisp.mvt

» MyVideo Web Mail
Closing Prospects in Network Marketing Icon_minitime1Sun May 24, 2009 8:28 pm by shashisp.mvt

» eyejot - a free Video emailing tool
Closing Prospects in Network Marketing Icon_minitime1Sun May 24, 2009 7:57 pm by shashisp.mvt

» VIDEOWEBMAIL VERSION 3
Closing Prospects in Network Marketing Icon_minitime1Fri May 22, 2009 8:27 am by ganesharaokv

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I forgot my password

Closing Prospects in Network Marketing

2 posters

Go down

Closing Prospects in Network Marketing Empty Closing Prospects in Network Marketing

Post by patilarpith Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:02 pm

Today “Closing” as it is called many times not done correctly thus the sale or the recruit is lost. There are many reasons why people do not get the outcome that then want from the prospect.

The five thumb rules that I feel is very important for “closing” are :-

1. You have to move past the word “close” and move upto a higher perspective of what it is.
It’s better to use the phrase “Get the decision”. We are in the business of facing decisions every singleday. So no matter what happens get thedecision. Its simple there is nopressure, very focused, decisions are the goal. Remember always it’s theirdecision not yours.

2. Never close or go after the decision too early. Many are trigger happy and want to go after the giggler the moment they open the mouth. Give some time for the prospect to connect to you and feel comfortable in the process of conversation. If you try to “close” too early, you will most certainly loose them as a prospect and that will be seen as manipulation and pressure.

3. Do not close or get the decision too late.
One thing that we must understand is to strike the iron while its still hot. Many let their prospects cool off and the next thing they know, they are gone. Make sure you do not let the prospect cool off.

4. Zero pressure.
The most powerful form of pressure is no pressure or in other words magnetic pressure. Many people seems to pressure their prospects, when you do that you are going to come across as desperate and armature. Never let that type of image being seen by your prospect. The nice way to tell would be “I only want what is best for you and your family. Whatever you decision is will be the right one for you.”

5. Care about the person not the result.
One of the biggest challenges that people face is that they are too emotionally attached to the result, let it go. We are not in charge of the result. We are in charge of getting better and better in getting the decision not necessarily the result.

Remember what we are really looking for is someone who is ready NOW. They are ready now for you, your business and your product. Not next month, not next week or the following month. Keep
focused on getting the decision right for the prospect. That is what leaders and professionals do.
patilarpith
patilarpith

Male
Number of posts : 7
First Name : Arpith
Last Name : Patil
Registration date : 2008-12-15

http://www.earnrightway.com

Back to top Go down

Closing Prospects in Network Marketing Empty Re: Closing Prospects in Network Marketing

Post by anandnaidu.mvt Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:50 am

Excellent Post

I totally agree with you. Maintaining posture is a very important aspect of the sponsoring process. Would like to add something more though.

patilarpith wrote:

Remember what we are really looking for is someone who is ready NOW. They are ready now for you, your business and your product. Not next month, not next week or the following month. Keep
focused on getting the decision right for the prospect. That is what leaders and professionals do.

I agree that we need to focus more time on Who's ready now rather than others. But we also need to maintain some kind of friendly relation with the prospect who dont start it right now.Lemme tell you why. Because timing is a very important thing.Sometimes timing is just not right for a prospect.A busy job, challenging marriage, new locality etc.. reasons are plenty. We need to maintain some kind of constant touch so that when the time is right for him/her they may join us. This can be done through emails or occasional phone calls. I would prefer emails with signature url to your wow internet biz.

If I am not wrong even Mr. Kuntal Dutta said no to MVT for 9 odd months. But since Mr Hardeep Singh had some sort of touch he made it through finally and When he did, we all now what happened. Shocked
anandnaidu.mvt
anandnaidu.mvt
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 27
First Name : anand
Last Name : Forum Administrator
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Back to top Go down