Dollar 5K Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dificult to build team
Inconsistency - Destroyer Of Networks Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:20 pm by Admin

» Making it Happen!
Inconsistency - Destroyer Of Networks Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:29 am by mvnarayan

» Generating leads from the Internet
Inconsistency - Destroyer Of Networks Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:04 pm by anandnaidu.mvt

» Step By Step Explanation Of The Enrollment Process
Inconsistency - Destroyer Of Networks Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:44 am by murugeshds

» wowinternetbiz registration
Inconsistency - Destroyer Of Networks Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:35 pm by gideonsk

» Entrepreneurship details
Inconsistency - Destroyer Of Networks Icon_minitime1Sun May 24, 2009 8:34 pm by shashisp.mvt

» MyVideo Web Mail
Inconsistency - Destroyer Of Networks Icon_minitime1Sun May 24, 2009 8:28 pm by shashisp.mvt

» eyejot - a free Video emailing tool
Inconsistency - Destroyer Of Networks Icon_minitime1Sun May 24, 2009 7:57 pm by shashisp.mvt

» VIDEOWEBMAIL VERSION 3
Inconsistency - Destroyer Of Networks Icon_minitime1Fri May 22, 2009 8:27 am by ganesharaokv

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I forgot my password

Inconsistency - Destroyer Of Networks

2 posters

Go down

Inconsistency - Destroyer Of Networks Empty Inconsistency - Destroyer Of Networks

Post by Admin Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:28 am

One of the biggest destroyers of Network Marketing organizations is "Inconsistency", and it happens ALL the time.

To quote the song 'Hot & Cold' by Katy Perry...
"You're hot then you're cold, you're yes then you're no, you're in then you're out, you're up then you're down. You're wrong then it's right. It's black and it's white. We fight we break up. We kiss we make up"

And it's KILLING your business!

Let me give you a few real life examples:

- I have one leader in a city, who started building an organization 6 months ago, with some nice early results, and then disappeared for 3 months to play sports on our meeting days. When he resurfaced, he said "Wow, where is my team? No one is still working the business!". That's an obvious and extreme example. Here is another.

- I have another leader who would go in tiny bursts. He would build hard for one week and then disappear the next and then work hard for another week and disappear for the next 2 weeks. His group was always asking "Have you heard from him"? His people would join, get started, lose trust based upon his erratic behavior, and fade away. So when he says to me "Where is the duplication in my group?" I answer, "You killed it".

- I could give you a few thousand other example, but I'm sure you get the point.

People are joining YOU every bit as much as they are joining MVT. If you are inconsistent, doubt will set in almost immediately and if that happens, it won't be long before they fade away, leaving you to fade away yourself or rebuild.

If I were to coach you personally (and I guess I am), I would say this...
1. Please decide right now how much physical time you will consistently commit to your business this year and stick with it. If it's at least 15 hours a week, make sure it's at least 15 hours EVERY week. If it's 10, then make it 10 EVERY week.

2. Please decide right now how much emotional time you will consistently commit to your business this year and stick with it. By emotional time, I'm talking about you staying in regular communication with your people every week (and NOT email blasts or conference calls, for crying out loud). Regardless of the size or your organization, you will find that you'll spend personal time with a max of about 30 people. Make sure that, no matter what, you will personally talk with everyone in that group every week without fail.

3. Please decide right now how YOU are going to show up to your organization. What I mean by that is, YOU need to be consistent with your attitude. You need to build people up. You need to be the one overcoming adversity, not spreading it around. You need to be the leader. If you have a bad day, DEAL WITH IT personally, not with your group.

We build trust and we transfer belief. That's true with prospects and it's true with your organization. Consistency is vital if you want to build and maintain trust.

If you've been inconsistent and you're in rebuild mode, please be smart about it. Learn from your experiences and create a better plan moving forward. You can do it.

Ankur Bakhshi
Emerald and President's Weekly Club
Admin - $5K Team Forum
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 7
First Name : Admin
Last Name : President's Weekly Club Member
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Inconsistency - Destroyer Of Networks Empty Re: Inconsistency - Destroyer Of Networks

Post by anandnaidu.mvt Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:46 am

Excellent Post. Couldn't have agreed more.
Complacency
is another Network Marketing evil Twisted Evil one need to remove to succeed.
anandnaidu.mvt
anandnaidu.mvt
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 27
First Name : anand
Last Name : Forum Administrator
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum